1) Monday was a national holiday.
2) I had to be out of the office for jury duty this week.
3) the server at work ate an entire project directory, and although we have daily back-ups, the work I'd done over the weekend (yes, over the weekend) and Tuesday was lost due to this little problem.
4) I actually left the building for lunch today, and not just to run back and eat it at my desk while working.
5) one of our project managers can't manage, and since I'm the only other person that has a clue what's required in the technical portion of the project, I now have make sure this gets done, along with all of my other projects... by first thing Monday.
6) I only worked until 2am
7) because I was sleeping in my living room, with a keyboard for a pillow, I didn't set my alarm and I didn't get to work until 7am today.
8) we're days behind on where we need to be on this project (and I'm taking time to vent to my blog, so I don't bite someone's head off, although he doesn't know this.)
9) and It's Friday and I'm refusing to stay too late.
but I shouldn't complain... even if I do have to come in over the weekend, at least it is Friday, and I will get out of here at a decent hour!