brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Friday, June 17, 2005

perfect lunch

we just had the perfect lunch... the girls in the office (I work with two other cool engineering women and our intern is cool, too) all went to the park, sat under a tree and ate scrumptious leftovers from the caterer from last night. smoked salmon, roasted turkey, delectible cheese dip, and a Stella.

love Friday lunch, particularly when great food, good conversation and a beer are involved.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That's awesome!!! Waaaaaay better and much more fun then my disgusting pizza from the cafe lunch. Soooo totally gross. I picked off the pepperonis and that's all I ate. In my office, non the less. Is it 5 yet????

Susan said...

YUM!!!!!!! Sounds so good, I was holed up at my desk thinking of things to write in my blog, listening to a conference call at the same time!

And then I have this whole thing of midori soaked pineapple at work that I brought in to bring tonight to my friends house that we just HAD to break into.

Yoda said...

Me, I went clothes shopping. I spent so many years in the Navy that all I had were uniforms and casual clothes, so shopping for nice clothes that suit my tastes is something new to me.

Summer linen sport jacket in khaki with matching slacks, a black button down shirt, and a killer tie.

The only thing that would have been better would have been sitting under a tree with friends and catered leftovers.

Weather's fantastic here in San Diego this afternoon!

~Kurt

Aarwenn said...

I actually turned green here right at my desk.

I totally hate you. (But in a good way!) :)