brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Friday, November 23, 2007

warmth

I'm absolutely chilled to the bone. But it was well worth it.

The boys pulled out a win. Their football season may very well include another game.

The boy made plans. In advance. A surprise, even.

And parts of the family got together after the game for a low-key leftovers dinner.

And best of all, I stayed as far away from anywhere shopping could be conducted. Deals or no deals, I don't get shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

What I would like is a warm fire. A steaming cup of hot chocolate. And a cute boy to snuggle up with.


2 comments:

Jeremy said...

We have our big rival game today... Go Utes!

I hope our outcome is as good as yours was!
:-)

Susan said...

Brr....just reading this made me cold!