brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

sorting

Tranquility. Peace. Happiness.

I recharged my soul and my caffeine at the coffee shop. TheDog relaxing at my feet as I read.

We took an extra long time walking home. No hurry. Savoring the beautiful weather.

Even work and house chores couldnt dampen the mood. They kept me busy. Helped my mind not to question things.

Even went for sushi. The fish was beyond delicious. The company was not so bad either.

But things aren't where I want them to be. And I'm tired of being that girl. It's not me. I'm trying to relax. Have fun.

But I expect and hope for more than I ever have. And perhaps that is most unfair to me.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

It is good to re-charge things every now and then... it helps me keep my ADHD in check.

Smile!
Hug TheDog.
Have a shot (or two) of some nice russian potato juice!