brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

one moment

The sun peeks over the clouds, as we sit atop the volcano.

There's a moment that you can actually feel. Hear almost. It leaves you breathless.

It's one of those moments you want to share with someone special. Not that my friends aren't special to me.

I just want to watch the sun rise atop a volcano with my someone. In silence. The kind of silence that means so much more than words.

Some days I know I'll get there. Other days I know my amazing vacation moments will only ever be shared with friends.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You will. Have faith.

Trish Ryan said...

You'll get there. And when you do you'll wonder how you ever doubted, because the whole thing will seem so perfectly orchestrated.

If God can make that sort of sunset, he can make a dream man for you.

ramblin' girl said...

Thanks, girls. I needed those words of encouragement.