brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

asking for it...

I thought I told J2 that I didn't have time for an interview when she posted hers, and that I'd let her know when I did. but my questions popped up, anyway. (maybe this is what my boss was talking about when he said I needed to be clearer in my communication style?) sorry it's taken me so long to get around to answering these. I do really appreciate the interview.

here are her 5 questions for me:

1. How often do you wash the sheets on your bed?
Um, pretty much once a week. Unless more frequently is needed... no, get your minds out of the gutter... TheDog has a knack for only hitting the bed when she gets sick, luckily that's not that often anymore.

2. What is your one biggest guilty pleasure?
Sunday morning walks with TheDog to the coffee shop near my house to sit, lingering over my latte, enjoying the sunshine and reading the paper. chores and errands can wait.

3. Do you have any Paris Hilton in you?
I'm not really sure what that means... I don't think I have any Paris in me. I don't carry a dog around in a bag, I eat meals, and I don't rely on my last name for fame.

4. What’s your biggest addiction (or vice)?
caffeine and/or vodka. and many, many more, but those are the top two.

5. What is one song that can always turn your mood 180 degress?
really depends on the mood and the day... today I'd say: Soulhat's Here; BHTM's It's Alright; and James' Laid could go on and on about the reasons for each of these, but I'll save it for another post.

so... if you want to be interviewed by me, follow these little instructions:
1. leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will then ask you five questions, each person's will be different.
3. you update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. you include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. then, when others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions and on, and on, and...

I can come up with whacky questions or normal ones, just let me know your preference...

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

This could be fun. Please interview me.

Callie said...

Cool! Interview away!

The World Against Me said...

Interview me