brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

friends who are dear to us, gather near to us

party(ing) with my work "family". coffee with a friend I've known for decades. starting my Christmas shopping with a new friend. dinner and (too many) drinks with a college friend in town for the weekend. cookie exchanges and hanging out with another dear friend. those are a few of the things that kept me too busy over the weekend to decorate my still-bare Charlie Brown tree.

tomorrow. really. it's all planned. I'm buying cider on the way home from work (along with some working lights). turning up the Christmas carols. and trimming my tree. and nothing short of an extremely intriguing invitation will keep me from it...

2 comments:

Betty said...

I still don't have my tree up, either. My boys are starting to nag me...as well they should. :-)

kt said...

we don't even have a tree yet! =)