brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

can help to make the season bright

I know, I know, and I don't have much to say tonight, either... except that it's awesome that I got more Christmas cards today from blogging friends than friends I know in real life. you guys are great!

and the one thing I really want to write about, I can't. I'm worried I'll jinx myself if I do.

I really want something to work out, that isn't right now. and I don't know what to do about it. but I do know every time I write about things such as this, they never work out. that is why I'm being so vague.

in the meantime, I hope everyone is much further along in their holiday preparations than I am. being as besides the tree, I've done nothing. still.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

What would the holidays be without the last minute rush and the hustle and bustle?

And I am not going to even speculate on what else is going on... last time I made a hasty remark, you wound up in the ER.

:P

clew said...

Hey lady! Just dropping by again, haven't visited in a while. I hope everything works out, whatever it is that's troubling you.

Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

I too am behind on my Christmas preps and Andy keeps nagging me about sending Christmas cards. I'll do it this weekend, I guess.