brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

what we like

I don't do this too often, but this once I couldn't resist.

Why do we like outdoor clothing, shorts whenever it's above 40 degrees, vintage T's? We, of course, being white people.

Kristy pointed me to a gem of a site. And by me I of course mean all of the zillions of iifs who read her blog. I laughed out loud. So if you, like me, need a little laugh, mostly at yourself, check out Stuff White People Like.

You'll (most likely) thank me.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Oh Shit... guilty as charged.

LOL

I am the guy out shoveling the snow in shorts and a Mountain Hardwear or Patagonia fleece.

Stacey Peterson said...

I stayed up too late last night reading the entire contents of this site - it's hysterical! Even the comments are funny!

Oh, and that painting on my blog is of Garden of the Gods, but it's the only one I've done of the area at this point. It's a little one - 8x10"...

Susan said...

Ha ha!! I Love it

kt said...

that was pretty funny :)