brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

what I really need

A simple one line e-mail from a friend had me laughing out loud at work. She may have been being slightly catty, but sometimes when work is suffocating, work other than work is draining all free time, and life seems to be crumbling all around, a little catty works. Maybe even helps.

It seems more than anything else communication has completely broken down. In all areas. I got a "talking to" at work. I felt completely unprepared in a meeting, because work has been keeping me too busy. And, well, I have no idea what is going on with the boy.

I really need a vacation.

From life.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ahh...that lovely feeling of being overwhelmed. I know it all too well. Just remember to BREATHE.