brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Monday, October 29, 2007

consolation

My consolation prize was going to another game. Another game with another heartbreaking ending.

Despite the final outcome, the game was fun. At one point my parents, sister and I were all in hysterics. We made fun of the people with cheese on their heads.

Seriously, who thought up wearing a slice of cheese on your head to symbolize you're a fan?

Despite my dislike for all things associated with the cheeseheads, watching Brett play what is likely his last game at a mile high, was pretty cool, particularly with the (ex) Buff kicking for them.

And, well, after ditching our plans last night, the boy offered up his own form of consolation prize. This time it's my job that will keep it from happening. But I told him that when he first suggested.

I think that makes a difference.

No comments: