brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

summer already?

It's summer. Again.

It seems like yesterday was summer. Last summer. Then the incident, then work got insane. And then somehow nearly a year of my life flew by. And I barely noticed.

At a friend's birthday celebration the other night I made a promise. To myself. To spend more time hanging out with friends on patios this summer. To spend more time with TheDog. To spend more time enjoying summer.

Originally I had planned to put myself out there. Date a sampling of guys. But now I think I need to take the time to enjoy myself. Enjoy hanging out with my friends.

If a guy happens to come along who is amazing, it would be great. But I'm not going to worry about it. At least not for now.

We'll see how long I can keep this promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S the spirit! You're going to have a great summer!