brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

back on

I asked pleaded with a friend to have dinner with me. We talked over tapas and sangria. I needed a bit of a pep talk. And some good sangria.

My friend is one of the insistent ones. She is extremely talented at her insistence. She made it not an option except to go straight home, write something and post it.

Just not here. I did as I was told threatened. I'm not thrilled with the result, but it will do. For now.

What I need are better photos. I tend to always be the one with the camera in my hand. Even so, it seems slightly odd that someone that can easily take 200 pictures in an afternoon has so few of herself.

In any case, it's back on. We'll see if anything comes of it.

6 comments:

Yoda said...

RG,

Send me a link...I'll give you some pointers from the masculine perspective. Or at least the male perspective.

~Kurt

Yoda said...

Oh! And...

KEWL! You rock, therefore, you will be successful.

~Kurt

Anonymous said...

please remember to respond to potential suitors inquiries. good communication is key.

;)

Susan said...

I'm the picture taker as well. It's hard to get a picture taken of me. LOL.

ramblin' girl said...

hubs, if you're again insinuating I don't respond to commentors enough.. point taken... ;~)

thanks, Yoda!

Anonymous said...

who me?

keep up the positive attitude, you'll get what you want soon enough.