brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

all I want for Christmas

And it was, a wonderful Christmas. Family gathered around. Although we missed my brother and his wife, it was great to spend the day with the rest.

Everyone did love their presents. And I loved mine. Particularly one.

Everyone in my family knows how much I love to take pictures. Some of you may have an idea as well. What you don't see is the hundreds of family pictures I take. Every year.

My mom wanted pictures this year. And she got them. From all of us. Mine were a little different. A book for her, and copies for the entire family. And it worked.

My brothers and one of my sister-in-laws used to get annoyed with me taking so many pictures. Now, although they will still tease the shutterbug, they understand, and dare I say appreciate it.

And even before they knew my present to them, my parents gave me help to continue my hobby.

I'm waiting for a price drop that usually comes at the end of January, but then I will get my new camera. A long wait. But I know it will be worth it. And it's not like I am without my little one.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to know that you'll finally be getting a replacement camera. It really has been a long time since it was taken.