I've been tagged by Stacey, who is not only an incredibly nice person, but an amazingly talented artist. You simply must go check out her paintings. They're much better in real life, but they're even great on her blog.
So, I am tasked with posting five random facts about myself, and then I'm supposed to tag five other bloggers.
If you have been tagged, please follow these rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Drum roll, please. Five random or weird things about me, the holiday version:
1. I absolutely love Christmas music. But only during the month of December. I hate that stores are starting to play it before Halloween. But now that the calendar has turned, I listen to it at home, in my car, and in my office. So, now I have plenty of ideas for post titles in December.
2. My family is nuts about live Christmas trees. Last year, my brother's fiance suggested they get a fake tree. In front of my entire family. We all just stared at her.
3. Every year since I moved back to Colorado, I've gotten the local radio station's cd. It's become an annual holiday tradition. And now that I have all of them, I can't imagine not standing in line each year for the next one. Despite the early hour. The cold. And the very slow moving line this year.
4. I always have a holiday party. Even last year's feet of snow didn't deter me. It's been a yearly tradition ever since I had a house to have it in. Even if it was a rental, and I had to coax roommates out of their grinchy-ness and convince them to join in the holiday spirit. Due to various reasons, my mom tried to talk me out of having one this year. As much as I appreciate my mom's input, that's never going to happen.
5. One of my favorite holiday activities, if you can call it that, is to sit on my couch. Only the white lights on my tree glowing. The Christmas station on digital cable coming through my speakers. Drinking a cup of steaming tea. TheDog napping beside me.
So, those are a few of my favorite things, along with door bells and sleigh bells, snowflakes that melt on my nose and eyelashes, brown paper packages tied up with string.
I'm not actually going to tag anyone. I don't mind being tagged, but I don't like to make people feel guilty about not posting something.
However, if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. Let me know, and I'll link to you here.
My good friend Sam, has asked to be tagged. Something about the new pink.
Also, Glitter is going to try to get around to it.