brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

another year

He turns a year older today. He has been home alone for a few weeks taking care of my parents' ailing dog. Quietly holding down the fort while my mom's gone taking care of my grandma.

In college he used to call me on my birthday and sing Happy Birthday to me. I called him today and sang to him. I think it may be a good thing he doesn't hear so well anymore.

He's not feeling well, so we've postponed his birthday dinner. He wants to wait until my mom gets back. My sister and I are trying to set up something much sooner. He doesn't like things to be about him, so we'll see if he cooperates.

Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you so very much!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to RG's dad!!!