brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Monday, June 12, 2006

dirty, hungry and thirsty

it's not funny. but at the same time, it's been hilarious.

I've been so ridiculously busy lately, that I haven't done laundry, grocery shopped, or watered my lawn in far too long.

I also need to get to the pool. get on my bike. go for a "run." if not, I may have to bail on the race.

so what exactly have I been doing lately? I've been staying out far too late drinking, spending perhaps a little too much time relaxing with friends, and spending way too much time sitting at my desk at work. and slowly, I'm going insane.

all I want is a normal routine. to not skip class to do work. to not waste time meeting a guy that turns out to be an ass. to sleep more than 5 hours. to take TheDog out for a walk. to not have to say goodbye to another friend. to have a carton of milk in my fridge.

but for now, it's all just a dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "too late drinking" is pretty hard on you. 5 hours sleep? I couldn't function.

Anonymous said...

Normal? What's normal? it's all in the way you look at it! Just my 2 cents..

*** said...

Yeah, I'm with you...it's exhausting. Then throw ninety to a hundred degree temperatures in there! Thank goodness yesterday and today are more "normal." Good luck with your dream!