brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Monday, May 12, 2008

overwhelmed

I'm not entirely sure how, but my only weekend at home not sick since March left me no time at all for actually being at home.

Between happy hours and BBQs, between cd release parties and trip planning beers, and of course Mother's Day festivities, my weekend slipped away. All of it was extremely fun. But it left me feeling overwhelmed.

Now I have to get ready for a garage sale and the trip in just a few evenings. Evenings also packed with plans. Dinners and shows and softball games. Tales to tell from each.

But just writing about it makes me feel exhausted.

2 comments:

Susan said...

That's how I feel most days.

Trish Ryan said...

I know what you mean. Lately I'm guarding my free time like a pile of gold.

Hang in there!