brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Monday, November 23, 2009

back in the habit

It's really hard for me to get back into the habit of things. Like writing. Or heading to the gym at lunch.

I'm working on it. But my work scedule has been very inconsistent lately. Add to that the erratic and crazy pup's schedule. And you have a recipe for a very tired girl. One who feels she's not quite doing everything she needs to or wants to do.

Sure I'm busy, but it's not just that. I've had all kinds of weird work, friend and family issues lately. Everyone seems a little out of sorts. And I don't quite know what to do about it. If anything.

Not to mention the typical holiday stresses. And the projects I'm trying to finish before Christmas.

Right now I'm concentrating on getting some work finished up for tomorrow so that I can take a nice, leisurely five day weekend. One that doesn't include working. At all.

I'm not convinced it will happen It will be some kind of miracle if I can pull it off. But that's what holidays are for, right?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! Enjoy your time with friends and family!



No comments: