brief snapshots in time. memories and thoughts. disorganized and random.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

where was I

So, where was I? Oh, yes, last time I checked in I had recently met my first nephew.

And then the page went blank. I know I've been remiss in writing, but it's for a very good reason.

Do you believe that?

Yeah, me neither.

So, I realize I haven't even told my tale of the river trip two months ago. Much less my tales of possible boys that may have come into and possibly gone out of the picture. I haven't told the tales of the triathlon, or the family gatherings, or celebrations and get-togethers with friends. Not to mention the tale of the best show I've ever seen. Four words: The Police, Red Rocks.

And sadly there is no time to tell them now. I simply wanted to quickly thank those of you who showed your concern over my (gasp) month's absence. I am indeed alive, and mostly fine. Just too exhausted to tell my tales lately.

I will. Soon. I promise. Really.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes you just have to take a break from blogging when life gets in the way. I think most of us understand that. The good thing about your blog friends is that they'll stick around and be there for you whenever you come back. I'll always come back here when you post.

Susan said...

Sometimes you just need a break - believe me...it's okay. We will be here.

Anonymous said...

This is good to know. It's good to hear of all the excitement too. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about you....

Sometimes the stories we don't tell are meant to be that way. The weeks when I just don't feel like writing, although not often, just remain silent for the most part.

Looking forward to hearing about your life. How is your friend's mother?

ramblin' girl said...

Betsy, my friend's mom didn't make it.